Thursday, August 17

In my spare time...

Spare time? As if :)


Right now I am working on a rather large order. Because of this I'm keeping my whims to a minimum. I told Isabelle we'd work on the dollhouses for a little bit every day...30 minutes or so...while I'm working on this order.

Yesterday we went down to the basement and set up a work table. I opened the box to her dollhouse and tried to at least formulate a plan. I felt very overwhelmed. But we read the instructions and looked at all the pieces. We gathered the first few pieces we'll need and began sanding them.

I'm not sure how we're going to tackle this project. I'm a little stuck on wondering when the best time to paint is. We plan to electrify the houses so I know I need to leave some of the painting/wallpapering until the end. I am tempted to put the entire thing together and then deal with decorating. What to do...what to do...

I also have another bit of inspiration rattling around in my head. If this idea works it will be absolutely adorable!! First I saw this. Then I saw this and this. Which reminded me about this. See where I'm going with this? :-D

No comments: