Saturday, December 16

The last of the Christmas orders have left the building






I can't tell you how relieved I am to have them all out the door. The past 7 or 8 weeks have been a bit of a blur.

I still have one project in progress but it doesn't involve Christmas or a child (it's a mama trade). I'm horribly late with it which isn't like me. But I had to put it aside or else I wouldn't earn my elf ears. I'm hoping my lateness is forgivable. I'm looking forward to working on the penny rug though.

I'm not so much in the mood for Narnia characters anymore. I think I've had my fill of them at the moment. :-) Well, I *could* make a Mr. Tumnus. He's my favorite and always has been since I first read the books as a child. I don't think I could ever get tired of him. And I was thinking of ways to make a lamp post just this morning.








I finished this bendy family the other day. I snapped this picture with a spoon for size reference for those who aren't as familiar with the bendy world.

I've probably made more than 1000 of these little people and it never gets old. Well, I do appreciate the occasional break from them. But they always make me smile.

I plan to spend the rest of today putting my home back together (it's been a bit neglected lately) and pulling out the rest of the Christmas decorations. We'll fill the tree with ornaments and maybe even get around to making a few more.

Have a great Saturday, friends!

1 comment:

Denise said...

Aw, what a sweet little bendy family there!