Tuesday, February 20

Yet another finished cross stitch project. I hung all the stitcheries I've made in the hallway today. I'm not quite sure how I feel about it yet. I'm so used to the wall being blank, I guess. I'll live with it a bit before deciding if I love it or if I need to tweak it.

I used these cool velcro picture hanging strips to hang everything so when if I change my mind, it can all be rearranged easily.


Here's a little peek at how it turned out. I apologize for the weird angle but it is a hallway after all.

In addition to playing with my new free motion quilting foot for my sewing machine, I'll be working on making a lil' something for the redwork swap I'm participating in. The deadline is fast approaching. But that's ok. I've pretty much settled on what I'll be making.

And before long I'd better get back to my business. I'm sure everyone must be thinking I've quit or died or something. Things do tend to slow down after Christmas but I think I've gone a bit overboard in taking advantage of the lull. Perhaps March will be a month of business productivity. It could happen...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your hall wall looks great. So colorful.

Little Acorn Learning said...

I think it looks very pretty! Great work!