Monday, February 5

I still have cross stitch on the brain. This little mini-sampler is 4" x 6". It won't be long before I have enough framed stitcheries to arrange them on the wall.

I've got quilting on the brain too but it's having a hard time making the trip from my brain to my hands.

We're having friends over Tuesday and Thursday this week so I don't expect I'll get a whole lot of crafting accomplished. As much as I enjoy my crafty time (and you KNOW I do!), visiting with friends is always better!

3 comments:

Susan P. said...

Thank you so much for visiting my blog the other day! I have enjoyed so much perusing your blog and all of your "crafty" things. You are one talented lady!! Love the sachet hearts:)

Renee said...

I love her! We're *so* into prairie girls in this house.

Little Acorn Learning said...

Dannielle - I love your cross stitch work. You are inspiring me to give it a try. I've been doing a lot of quilting the last few days after a long slump .. I notice that once I *do* get to the machine I don't want to leave. Have fun with your friends this week!