Thursday, July 27

Thinking aloud...


Or at least "thinking in print" :) I'm still trying to decide what to do with these little candlewicking stitcheries. I took a picture to show someone so I figured I'd post this here and maybe get an opinion or two. A doll quilt? A tote? A pillow? Something else???

The stitched design on each is about 6"x6"

There's a 4th in the works. It has a tree on it. You know, the happy tree all children know...the one with the hole in the front of the trunk. It may or may not have apples. I haven't decided yet. And, of course, it's surrounded by wildflowers and grass.

what to do...what to do...

2 comments:

Tiarnna said...

OMG OMG OMG!! Love those!! I was just at a gals house, and her shower curtain was 3 panels of the muslin, then random patches of those satin stitched onto it. Same background fabric, and I think they were all flowers on there. It was soooo pretty. I want one. ;)

Dannielle said...

that's a really cute idea!