Sunday, July 16

Swap project progress


I am really pleased with how the needlebooks are turning out! I get so excited when something ends up being just as cute out of my head as in it! Just need to stitch all the way around them...to connect the outside to the inside. And I need to add the needle-holding pages.

They each have a little pocket on the inside cover for holding a needle threader. And, as you can see, I revised my pattern some. They're a little bigger than the prototype.

One is mine. I haven't decided which one yet though. Whichever I choose I think I'm going to need a coordinating pincushion and scissor case.

I also cut out some animals for my Narnia order. I hope to have them stitched up tomorrow. I have a pink bunny I need to get to asap also....in the next day or two.

No comments: