Tuesday, July 25

a busy Tuesday...


Today I worked on many different things. I cut out more circles for yo-yos. I worked on a pattern for a pink bunny I promised someone. I worked on the sketches/pattern for an elf doll I'm making. And I stitched up a little Miss Mouse sachet.

I saw some cute little mousie sachets on another blog. I absolutely adored the concept and I wanted to put my own spin on it. So I drew up a pattern for Miss Mouse the other day and now, here she is. She smells lovely too...a blend of lavender, lemongrass, and sage (lavender buds and ground corn cob drenched in lemongrass and sage oil).

I also stitched up a couple blankie dolls for my Natural Playthings site. I'll have pictures on them in the morning. I tried tonight but the lighting in here is wrong.

No comments: