Monday, March 10

Today's the day!!

collaboration with Erin

It's Beatrix Potter Day at Collage!
Erin of Eye Candy Designs and I have worked together on this set.

Aren't her paintings marvelous?! I love them!

Be sure to check out the offerings of the other Collage artisans as well. Lots of lovely stuff!

bendies in progress

As for what I'm up to right now...bendies, bendies, and more bendies. They should be finished an listed in The Princess Nimble-Thimble Shop in a couple days. Or maybe I'll finish half and get them listed, then finish the other half. Yeah, that sounds more like me.

And, who knows, if I can manage to not be in the kitchen all day maybe I can even get some listed tonight. Hmmmm.... I don't know though. I seem to always be in the kitchen these days. And I need to restart my kombucha brew today as it's on its way to becoming vinegar. I'll do what I can to be speedy in the kitchen though. Maybe I'll skip cleaning up. ;-)

One of these days I'm going to snag a block of time and catch up with all my blogging friends. Bloglines is giving me stress. I have nearly 2000 blog posts to read to catch up. Part of my says "just click *mark as read* and consider yourself caught up!". But then I'm afraid I'll miss something important. Well, I already am missing something important...all my marvelous blogging friends! I will be visiting soon!

3 comments:

Thimbleanna said...

I love your little patchwork quilt -- just so simple and cute. And just wanted to let you know that you have flickr admirers out there -- someone e-mailed me the other day thinking that I had made your Wild Things quilt -- I set them straight though LOL!

Sarah and Jack said...

I bet a lot of the bloglines feeds are mistakes from last week anyway. Somethign went crazy with typepad, and a lot of blogs got updated with feeds from other blogs. I have mine set to allow 10 updates per blog, and one morning I had 100s of posts, but they were mostly those wierd typepad mistakes.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful work.

I keep meaning to try to make my own bendies since I have all the supplies- but I tend to keep busy with redwork and stitchwork- then never get to trying to make new things.