Tuesday, March 11

Shop update!


Here I am again...later than I expected I'd be. Seems to be the story of my life lately. I blame it on my friends though. They keep stopping by to visit (which I greatly encourage!) and have been keeping me from my work.



So this is about half of this batch. All the boys are in the second half of the batch and will be finished and listed soon. The dolls that are available now can be seen here.

The Beatrix Potter quilt and painting set's auction ends tomorrow at noon eastern!

Well I'm off to watch American Idol. :)

4 comments:

kristin said...

your dolls are adorable!

Suzy said...

I've been meaning to write you ever since I got my package from you! I LOVE our little horse and princess set. I have not yet given it to my daughter but I KNOW she will LOVE it. Everything you do is GORGEOUS!! Even the packaging. Thank you soooooo much. I hope to be a customer again soon.
Suzy

Suzy said...

P.S.-- I'm totally into AI this season! I love David Archuleta . . . who do you love???

Anonymous said...

Your creations are so beautiful !^-^