Monday, January 21

Crossing things off the list!


Whew! That overwhelmed feeling is passing. Things are getting crossed off the list one by one. And I'm feeling much better. :-)

I've been working like a busy bee and it's paying off. Don't you just love the way it feels when you can cross things off the list?

The only thing that would make me happier is if the post office were open today so I could get these guys outta here!



As you can see, I've been in Bendy-land lately. Lots and lots of bendy dolls. You'd think I'd be sick of them by now, huh? But, while I do appreciate the fact that the next few things on my list are not bendy dolls, I still love them.



This last order included some bigger bendy dolls. They're all about 4.5" tall. Usually when I make dolls this size they're the adults in bendy families. I had a hard time envisioning them as requested: fairies and princesses and such, similar to the smaller dolls. My mind kept saying, "No! Bigger dolls are moms and dads!". I am so pleased with how they turned out though.

Sorry for the packaging. I had already packaged them before I remembered I hadn't taken a picture yet.



There are a couple bendies that have made their way to the shop. And before long I'll have a new sock dolls to add to stock as well. I've had several requests for more and promised I'd put them on the list. And, well, I am making progress on that list!!! I am so excited by this! I really hate feeling behind. Catching up is a good thing!

17 comments:

Becka said...

I love seeing the things you cross off your list!

Angela said...

Cute cute. I know what you mean about the larger size...they dont seem as childlike even though heck! They are tiny still! LOL I had a couple requests for larger and they just seemed odd to me too. You do the cutest stuff!

Angela said...

YOu do the cutest stuff. I know what you mean about the larger ones seeming too big. Even though they are still small! You do the cutest stuff.
(I wrote a comment and it didnt go through. If it does later...sorry. LOL)

Kim said...

Oh I love the dragon! Kim

Deanna said...

Beautiful dolls!

Tiarnna said...

Love all the new bendies!! I still can't get the right size beads for my headless 'guy'. LOL

Anonymous said...

I just LOVE your bendies and all the magical creatures you create!

Anonymous said...

Yay for you, Danielle! I'm glad you are not feeling overwhelmed anymore. :)

BTW, I LOVE your little horse, it's adorable!

* said...

You are so crafty! I am in craft envy LOL....I love your little bendy dolls. And I am glad you are getting things worked down so you aren't overwhelmed.

* said...

sorry danielly...that above comment was made by me, (faith)...i forgot that I was signed in under the kids' private blogs LOL.

Anonymous said...

I agree with you, it is a great feeling to cross things off a list.
My little horse lover would just ooh and aaah over your little pony in your last post, very cute. .

Pearl Maple said...

Your bendys are beautiful, each one has their own little personality.

Julie said...

I just bought your bendy fairy from Collage and now I see you've done boys too. Any chance you'll list some of them in the future?

Anonymous said...

hi Love your dragon!I would love the pattern to make with my son. where can I find it?

Dannielle said...

Hi Rachael!

I wasn't able to answer your question via email so I'll answer here. :)

At this time I don't have my dragon pattern (or any of my animal patterns) available for distribution. Sorry.

But I do make dragons to order if I don't have any available in my esty shop. :)

Lelia said...

I luv your dolls : ) Sweet and Charming!!

Anonymous said...

J'adore les sirènes !!^^